this is my holiday

today is Hangeulnal in Korea,
it literally mean Korean (the language) Day
and it was recently proclaimed by the government to be a public holiday
ofc, our school isn't taking a day off cause it's Hangeulnal,
for us, it's just a faculty work day

nevertheless, we did get a day off,
but being sick and being home
didn't really make this the best holiday ever

when i woke up at around noon today,
my whole family was literally leaving the house
leaving poor sick me to rot rest at home

they did, however buy me a nice pricy sandwich
( teriyaki chicken and grilled cheese sandwich mmm )
which i forgot to photograph

i had nice dinner too
but i forgot to take photos again.
i was too busy blowing my nose
and trying not to cough into my food

i really don't know what to write today
so i thought i might just bombard you with Outstagrams

and i did

but then it turned out to look like crap

so here i am,
strugglin' through wednesday posts

i don't know if my posts will be quite as interesting as they were
at least for the next week or so
BECAUSE I SEEM TO BE VERY BUSY/SICK/TIRED

to-do list for the next week:
     - rehearsals
     - end of quarter exams
     - take care of allergies and cold
     - club meetings errrryday

but that ALL (should) end
next week will be my saviour
next week i will be born again
as an exciting blogger !!!

so keep up with me

don't desert me boohoo :c

but for now, here are two outstagrams:

Outstagram:
headlights #edit
Outstagram:
who painted the blue sky white ?

and by the way,
i started tumblr again
no guarantees that this will survive very long though :


FIVE COLORS JUST AREN'T ENOUGH

come check it out !!

sorry for the sh*tty post

bibi

0 comments